My books are open, and I’ve got some new offerings up my sleeve this time around!
I’ll be updating my availability on a weekly basis so if you don’t see a time slot that works for you right away hold out for the following week!
- 60, 30 and 15 minute Tarot consultations
- 60 minute combined Tarot&Natal chart consultations
- 30 minute Tarot&Astrology one-on-one tutoring sessions
What to know about my reading style
- Every single reading I do is filtered through the lens of me being a black&queer&nonbinary&neurodivergent legend
- My approach to Tarot and Astrology are heavily influenced by my education in Psychology(BA), Sociology(MA).
- I work best with folks who are ready to learn! I’m a teacher first and I follow-up every single reading with books, podcasts, herbal recommendations and any other resource suggestions I think may support you on your journeying.
- I’m not here to guess personal details or convince you that Tarot works!
- I’m not here for parlour tricks or games: I am here for the genuine work of holding space for your feelings and utilizing the Archetypal Symbolism in the Tarot and Astrology to support your next steps.
What others have to say about my readings
Investigative, grounding, thoughtful – some words I would use to describe Q’s readings. Q was mindful when considering my questions and made appropriate connections to my chart. I felt listened to with any concerns I shared and didn’t feel “doomed” by any placements that are more challenging. Also, their unique approach (astro + tarot) with other philosophical approaches to astrology made it a one-of-a-kind readingAna Rikki
I enjoyed how comfortable you made me feel right away and the helpful questions asked to better clarify the reading and how it related to my life at the moment. You offered insight as to how I could move forward and granted much needed safe space and tenderness. The reading came at a perfect time.Jo
I always enjoy talking to you. You allow me to ask anything without feeling stupid. Open and welcoming questions that allowed me to have a conversation about what I wanted to learn and focus on instead of a general overview.Rhiannon